Outstand (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://outstand.gr website (the “Website”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Website and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
– To provide and maintain the Website
– To notify you about changes to our Website
– To provide customer care and support
– To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Website
– To monitor the usage of the Website
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues
If you are located outside Greece and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Greece and process it there.
Outstand may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
– To comply with a legal obligation
– To protect and defend the rights or property of Outstand
– To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
– To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
– To protect against legal liability
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.